Monday, January 5, 2015

Shop Work

Saturday Chuck and I did the reardown on the cb350 project. For the first time ever, I removed all the wireing by unplugging untapeing, and not cutting a single wire, trying to do things smart. This thing looked clean until we started getting into it, and as usual there was plenty of grease packed dirt everywhere. Will try to get frame and related parts off to powdercoat this week. This Saturday will get wheels torn down, get started cleaning and polishing, hubs, rims, and spokes, and get them over to Ryan for laceing and trueing.I think all the motor needs is a good cleaning, some paint and detail, and the side covers polished.


Started the machine work on my Goldwing rear wheel that is becoming a front wheel.


This is the caliper I will use on the front.

This is the rear wheel that is going on it, with these two calipers. They use to be on the front. May sound crazy, but I do have a plan in my little feeble mind. Thats it until next time, thanks for tuning in.

No comments:

Post a Comment