Thursday, February 19, 2015

GL1200 Side Car Project










Finally got my 5 degree trees from machine design. They went on perfectly, no extra shims, spacers , or any kind of problem usually incurred when doing this kind of aftermarket parts. I would highly reccomend them for any of your fork tree needs. Then finally got to slide in that 15 inch wheel, and 150/90/15 tire on the front. The front wheel is a highly modified rear wheel, with a rear rotor, sitting in the same place as the stock rotor. The stock front caliper was to bulky to fit so I got a stock 4 piston caliper from a late model Harley, Made my own mounts, and got that all ready to go. Next up is the front fender, and brake line, then onward to the single carb conversion. I need to thank Chuck for all his help Saturday, on this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment