Monday, May 6, 2013

VINTAGE IRON 2013

The weather sucked but the quality of bikes that showed were really nice, no slouch's. It was a great show anyway, had a nice feel. Sorry Tommy, I didnt get any pics of your bike, had to steal this one from your blog. Speaking of Tommys bike, this is such a cool bike, well built, detailed, well thought out, original, I cant say enough. I was very proud of Stevens CB750 cafe racer. This is his first build. Super detailed, nicely finished, will prove to be a great performer also. Hopefully next year they will have nice weather and be able to recoup some of their loss's. And the chicken wings were second to none. Great day hanging out with good bike people. Thanks for everything guys.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the kind words sir. Alotta quality bikes at the show for sure. No prob on the pic. I just realized that I don't have a pic of my finished product either! ha!

    ReplyDelete